Monday, October 10, 2016

10-09-2016

Workout:

No Workout

Reading:

Chapters 12, 13, 14, 15 of "Legacy".

These chapters did a pretty good job wrapping up the book.  This is a book that is dense with strong quotations and anecdotes.  This is by far the most "bang-for-your-buck" book I've ever read on this topic.  I also think that the author is speaking a language of leadership that I believe in.  I would highly recommend it.

Reading 2:

I had more time on my flight.

Chapters 1, 2, 3 of "There is an I in team" by Mark De Rond.  

This book is basically about how individuals behave differently than each other in a team context.  The book is pretty interesting so far.  The author gets into a lot of topics that don't make that much sense of out context, but does bring up some culture themes that I relate to, especially with several of my club experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment