Monday, November 7, 2016

11-05-2016

Workout:

No workout

Reading:

No Reading

Notes:

This was Saturday of MLC.  A few random thoughts:

- When I went to MLC as a rookie in 07, it was 33°C and raining.  I remember nearly freezing to death in a mud pit.  This year it was mid-60's and sunny.

- The new field site is way better.

- Some teams drive a very long way to face good competition.  A 12 hour drive for a team that is less centrally located is not uncommon.  This is why it surprises me when nut calls a 6-hour drive "A very long drive".

- I really thought that Wes Chow and Mark Rauls would have graduated by now, apparently not.

- Side note, I think Jack Williams is the best men's player in college this year.  But I think J. Stubbs will win the Callahan anyway due to last year's nationals performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment