Wednesday, August 23, 2017

08/20/2017

Cooler Classic Sunday - 3 games

- I felt great today, aside from being a little sore from yesterday
- I felt like I was moving well & getting open, and my flick hucks were feeling very precise
- I made more of an effort to set up my throws and to execute on my delivery to specific spots, and it went pretty well today
- We played a fun, intense game against MKE in the semifinals, but we lost on dgp
- I need to work on my defense, on dgp my matchup was able to take yards because I wasn't applying enough pressure & didn't re-position quickly enough
- Cooler was fun

-----

- Nemesis won ESC!  I'm on board the Nemesis hype train.
- Pop also has done very well this season, making the north central region interesting for the first time in a good while.
- This site is great, Cody Mills from Ultiworld put this together: http://www.frisbee-rankings.com/usau/club/women

No comments:

Post a Comment