Wednesday, August 23, 2017

08/19/2017

Cooler Classic Saturday - 4 games

Cooler Notes:
- I felt pretty sick this morning, and I was not able to eat anything until much later in the day (note: this is bad food theory)
- We had 18-20, and we used an equal PT system with two lines of 9-10 alternating, it was great
- I struggled with my reset cutting a bit, Pat told me I was dancing too much and not making strong moves
- I started feeling better physically by the end of the day, I was able to move better
- We stayed at LS's house, which has a lake in the back.  Chilling in the lake after games was awesome

-----

- KB was present, didn't play Climax though
- Thor was also present, but I didn't see him
- Tier 2 and 3 ultimate are subject to a high degree of variance game-to-game, this is mostly because of throwing and catching errors

No comments:

Post a Comment